Setting goals and focus is essential for getting ahead. With the support of One-on-One Coaching and our Continuous Improvement Strategy program, this will enable you to keep the focus on your business goals and get ahead. This mentoring program is especially suitable for Entrepreneurs and certainly can be implemented in corporate business.
This is a Continuous Improvement program to support you through the process of establishing and running a business. This program can be started anywhere during the business lifecycle.
Our 10 step process is based on the system developed by Dr Joseph M. Juran who headed the quality management movement in Japan. Juran urged management continually to pursue improvements by focusing on planning, control and improvement. Our 10 step program will assist you to identify and set goals, be supported through the improvement process and celebrate the successes of achieving the goals.
We utilise this 10 step Continuous Improvement program with BookYourselfSolid® Marketing System, Quality Assurance methods, SpeakersTrainingCamp® and other specialities to assist you with moving forward with your business goals.
Our Accountability – Continuous Improvement Strategy program includes the following 10 steps :
- Identification of the Need and Opportunity to Improve
- Set goals for Improvement projects
- Organise How to reach those goals
- Provide Training
- Carry Out Projects to solve Problems
- Report Progress
- Give Recognition
- Communicate Results
- Keep Score
- Keep Momentum by Annual Review
Adrienne McLean has worked in the area of Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance for many years. Adrienne is also a trained Facilitator. With her corporate and small business background, Adrienne will mentor you through the continuous improvement process. This program includes regular, proactive support, promotional opportunities if desired, training programs, and more.
Speak with Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email email@example.com
Finding content for regular posting on social media can be a challenge, especially if your wanting a strong presence on a specific topic. Posting others blogs shows the topic you are interested in and really shows you are an authorative on this area , knowledgeable about what others are posting. It keeps you and your audience current.
Here are the methods and blogs I follow:
- Google Alerts – choose your topic and get regular listing of content online. This is a great method to get content that you can post that’s on your topic of expertise.
- BookYourselfSolid Blog – here you will get valuable information on all sorts of areas to do with business but with a marketing focus to help you raise awareness of your business. BookYourselfSolid coaches and graduates post on their speciality. http://www.bookyourselfsolid.com/blog
- The Social Media Examiner is a fabulous resource on digital marketing – this is brilliant to follow , learn about Social Media platforms and how the best handle digital marketing – http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/
- For Content Marketing – the Content Marketing Institute has an enormous amount of topics and content – everything to do with content marketing – http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/blog/
- For video – REELSEO is excellent – here’s there Youtube channel – every possible topic – an enormous amount to look through – https://www.youtube.com/user/reelseo
- For online marketing – the Lead Pages guys are experts – lots of training information – https://www.leadpages.net/blog/
- The Inc. Magazine is brilliant – http://www.inc.com/magazine
- For more content – Scoop.it! is a curated content – http://www.scoop.it
- The Huffington Post is a valuable resource – http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/
Here’s a great selection – it’s good idea to list your own content marketing articles – for your learning and for posting online. Buyers are the most educated they have ever been and this is how they are doing this by looking online and finding out how to do what they desire.
Adrienne McLean offers group training and one-on-one consultations to assist small business owners with getting more clients. Speak with Adrienne McLean on
0414 367 960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org” for more details.
Adrienne McLean.com we work with small business owners and entrepreneurs to help them get booked solid with all of the clients they want. And even more important, to be a client attraction magnet to keep the pipeline full and eliminate those sleepless nights worrying about cash flow.
It is not so hard to get clients – trust us, we will show you how. Just as important as being booked solid, is figuring out how to serve your clients efficiently and effectively –without working 15 hours a day.
That’s where we come in. Helping you with a system to market your services that works. And working with you to develop the systems and process so that you can dazzle all of your clients while building your business to take on even more.
Marketing to raise awareness. Processes and systems to help you delight your customers. A winning combination. We are ready to make that happen for you.