Service Professionals are often have so much going on with doing the business and looking for business, lack of time and being highly stressed is often experienced. Not having a road map for getting business causes huge concerns. Then, getting the marketing, sales done and generating business – can be confusing and may be not producing as many leads as desired.
Simply, running a Small Business can be overwhelming with too many things to do and difficult to know where to what to do next – That’s where this program can really assist you.
Our Marketing Discovery Audits assists clients to find out:
- Where they can be improve their marketing, bringing more awareness to their business
- What is working , what isn’t being done and steps to improve this.
- Action steps to improve sales
- Systems that can help grow business.
- Adrienne McLean is a BookYourselfSolid Certifed Coach and implements the International Marketing system – BookYourselfSolid® – by using this system, you will have a framework to implement your marketing and selling. Giving a methodology for getting more clients.
- We identify your ideal clients and look at why people are buying. We also look at branding and how to talk about what you do. We have a good look at the foundation of your business.
- When Adrienne McLean guides you through Marketing Discovery Audit, you will find out where your business is excelling at getting more clients and where you are missing out on business PLUS get an action list of tasks to do to increase awareness of your business.
- This is a Continuous Improvement Tool – if you are wanting to get more clients – book a Discovery Audit – find out strategies you can implement to grow your business.
There are two Discovery Audits
- Business Marketing Audit
- Digital Marketing Audit
Each audit takes about 1 – 2 hours and you will receive a detailed report that will give you action steps for business development whether off-line or online. The cost per audit is $500 + GST.
You are welcome to ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email on email@example.com for more details.