We’re all looking for fast ways to improve our marketing and yet not take huge amounts of time away from helping our clients – Here’s 5 Quick Tips to Improve your Marketing
- Every day ring someone on your database and say hello!Catch up, see whats happening in their world , you can talk about whats happening for you but don’t bombard them with a sales pitch. Building the relationship is important thing –
- Make an effort and look for individuals who can help you grow your business. Then, find ways to meet them or be introduced to them. You may be able to meet them at a networking function or an event. Once contact is made work at growing your connection with this person, getting to know them and gently letting them know abut what you are doing and aiming to achieve.
- Give someone some business – introduce two people who you know who may be able to help each other. This shows you are as a leader, as a go to person who can assist others.
- Create some content – prepare a blog, video or social media post. Regularly prepare content that can be sent out to your clients or posted on social media. This will build up your speciality in an area and you can inform your clients and wider audience. Quality is important, connecting the content with your audience is also important and you can build yourself a niche being the expert in that field.
- Send 3 people an email , sharing compassion, sharing some information that you know they will be interested in and you can share about what you are doing at the moment. Again, don’t make it “salesy” – its to be friendly and connecting you with your network.
These marketing tips are not time consuming but will raise awareness of your business, build connects and relationships with your audience and develop you as an expert in your field. You can choose the timings – daily, weekly or monthly – fit these into your marketing to get your more clients!
If you would like to find out more then contact Adrienne McLean on email@example.com or ring on 0414 367 960. The Daily Marketing Routine for Business Success can really help you with implementing these easy marketing steps. Contact Adrienne for more details and you can attend our Marketing Information Forums where you can ask those niggling questions about marketing.
There’s so much going on with marketing. There’s been huge changes in the methods used to market a business but funnily enough the fundamentals are the same.
There’s an enormous amount of noise – coming at business owners – from many directions and it is truely a challenge to filter through the noise to find out what is going to work for you and what can left on the side.
The 3 Essential Things about Marketing that can help you with this filtering process are:
- Marketing raises awareness of your business –
But its what happens next that will book the business. Not that you’ve done a huge amount of marketing – what happens is that potential buyers find out about you – through you’re marketing – then they come and check you out. The buyers ask “Can this business solve my problems?” If the answer is “Yes” then they will give an opportunity to earn their trust. When the timing is right for the buyer – and you have kept building a relationship with that buyer – then you will be “front of mind” – if you have your pricing right and can have a simple sales conversation – then you will book the business.
- Who are your Ideal Clients?
Who do you want to work for? Who energises you and inspires you to do your best work? You want to work with these people – right?
Who drains the energy from you and challenges you every step of the way? These are the people you don’t want to work with – right again?
It is your job to go out into the world, targeting a sector of the market place to find these people who you are meant to serve. These people will energise you and motivate you to do more marketing as you love what you do!
- Having a systematic approach will save you time and money –
If you are a Service Provider, your main focus is on your clients ,however, it is important that you are regularly doing your marketing because generating new clients is essential – you might be busy now but if your audience isn’t constantly reminded about you and your business then they will forget and look elsewhere – so its important no its essential to have a systematic way of getting more clients.
That’s where Adrienne McLean.com can help with the powerful marketing system “BookYourselfSolid” – Adrienne McLean is a certified BookYourselfSolid Marketing coach – BookYourselfSolid is a systematic way of getting more clients – even if you hat marketing and sales conversations!
By having a systematic method of getting more clients – it takes the stress out of knowing what to do next – you will know where to find your clients, have a clearly defined product range, know and understand your target market and who are your ideal clients and you will have a clearly defined foundation. So when you do your marketing , we call “Six Core Self Promotion Strategies” , you will be secure that your marketing efforts will have a significant impact planting seeds for the future and getting you more clients.
So by considering these 3 Essential Things about Marketing – it will really assist you to filter though all the noise and choose what will help you with growing and developing your business.
If you would like to find out more then contact Adrienne McLean on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0414 367 960. You can attend our Marketing Information Forums where you can ask those niggling questions about marketing.