Thank you for considering my services.
Business Coaches & Mentors all have their own approach, detailed here is my approach to help and support you.
If you prefer face to face, we meet at my office at Institute of Managers & Leaders, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney or via phone or zoom video call. Working online saves time but some prefer face to face, it is totally your choice.
It is important to consider the challenges you are facing and the results you are looking to achieve. I will send you a questionnaire as preparation for the consultations.
The challenges you may be facing have built up over time and so it takes time to work to improve and make positive changes to the situation. During the first session, we will discuss the frequency you feel works best for your circumstances.
For this work, you have the choice of 3 options:
One off consultation – 60 minutes – $155 + GST
3 Months Mentoring – Weekly sessions for 3 months – $500 + GST per month
6 Months Mentoring – Weekly sessions for 6 months – $400 + GST per month
You will be invoiced at the time for individual consultations and monthly for 3 or 6 month Mentoring. The fees are payable by internet banking or credit card.
Please note, I start and finish on time and need a minimum of 24 hours notice to make changes to the appointment. I am very respectful of time and ask that you are too.
For more details, ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
My areas of Expertise
Satisfaction & lightening the load
- Look at what is working and what isn’t working
- Discuss what your goals are & what success looks like
- Investigate approaches that will support you in your business journey
Discuss a systematic approach for getting more clients
- Go through in detail a systematic approach for getting more clients
- We will put your business into the system
- You will identify and learn what is required to implement to get more clients
- Our work will help you with accountability & implementation
- We will look at your business model canvas
Look at the foundation of your business
- Ideal clients
- Why people buy what you are selling
- Personal Branding
- How to talk about what you do
Building Trust and Credibility
- Your credibility builders – including websites, flyers, brochures etc
- Sales Cycle – how you make money
- Your Keeping in Touch strategy
- Information Products
Pricing and Sales Conversations
- How you price your products and any incentives you may offer
- Simple Sales Conversations – are you able to ask for the sale confidently?
Marketing – the 6 Core Self Promotion Strategies
- Speaking, Video, Podcasts
- Writing – blogs, articles, eBooks, books
- Web – Social Media platforms, Pay Per Click advertising
Business Skills Development
- Online business tools
- Presentation Skills
- Creation of a signature presentation for events or conferences
- Effective On-Camera Presenting
- Creating video & marketing with video
- Technology and Digital Marketing
- Online training programs
- Online lead generation tools & approaches
- Event planning and production
- Using launches to create leads
- Using speaking to generate leads