We’re all looking for fast ways to improve our marketing and yet not take huge amounts of time away from helping our clients – Here’s 5 Quick Tips to Improve your Marketing
- Every day ring someone on your database and say hello!Catch up, see whats happening in their world , you can talk about whats happening for you but don’t bombard them with a sales pitch. Building the relationship is important thing –
- Make an effort and look for individuals who can help you grow your business. Then, find ways to meet them or be introduced to them. You may be able to meet them at a networking function or an event. Once contact is made work at growing your connection with this person, getting to know them and gently letting them know abut what you are doing and aiming to achieve.
- Give someone some business – introduce two people who you know who may be able to help each other. This shows you are as a leader, as a go to person who can assist others.
- Create some content – prepare a blog, video or social media post. Regularly prepare content that can be sent out to your clients or posted on social media. This will build up your speciality in an area and you can inform your clients and wider audience. Quality is important, connecting the content with your audience is also important and you can build yourself a niche being the expert in that field.
- Send 3 people an email , sharing compassion, sharing some information that you know they will be interested in and you can share about what you are doing at the moment. Again, don’t make it “salesy” – its to be friendly and connecting you with your network.
These marketing tips are not time consuming but will raise awareness of your business, build connects and relationships with your audience and develop you as an expert in your field. You can choose the timings – daily, weekly or monthly – fit these into your marketing to get your more clients!
If you would like to find out more then contact Adrienne McLean on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0414 367 960. The Daily Marketing Routine for Business Success can really help you with implementing these easy marketing steps. Contact Adrienne for more details and you can attend our Marketing Information Forums where you can ask those niggling questions about marketing.