Networking functions help Service Professionals to build their audience, grow their skills and connect with other businesses to build opportunities to refer.
Networking helps to raise your profile, make connections and have you talk about what you do. All the important parts that go together to build a reputation.
meeting with people one-on-one,
sending personalised emails
attending networking functions
building an online community
Things to think about:
🔆 Your brand and your reputation are very closely aligned. Nurture your reputation and build your brand.
🔆 Networking is one of the parts that go along the business development process and how important it is to keep in contact with your audience.
🔆 It takes anywhere from 5 to 15 touch points to make a sale so Service Professionals need to be keeping in touch with their audience. When you network face to face with someone or pick up the phone and have a constructive conversation, these are useful touch points in the process of building trust.
The focus of The Speakers Practice is to help Service Professionals with navigating the business development journey and building confidence with strong presentations and going out to promote themselves.
This is not always as easy as it seems.
Adrienne McLean is a BookYourselfSolid® Certified Coach, SpeakersTrainingCamp® Internationally Accredited Instructor and the Principle of The Speakers Practice. Offering marketing discovery audits, online training programs, Public Speaking for Professionals, Effective On-Camera Presenting workshop and much more.
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0414 367 960
Professionals are highly skilled ,however, the business side ie the marketing, sales, delivering presentations, asking for the sale, the world of digital marketing & online tools to help business is where Professionals need assistance.
The Adrienne McLean.com Membership site is growing a community of Service Professionals who are needing assistance with business development, marketing, sales, digital marketing, mindset and the tools for running a business in the 21st century.
There is an annual conference, the Professional Services Marketing Conference, where specialists in various business development disciplines deliver quality presentations with information for Service Professionals. Whether you are a Business Owner, Business Development Manager , Marketing Manager or a Sales Manager, this conference is designed to take you along the business development journey through marketing, digital marketing, sales and mindset.
Raising awareness of your topic or niche by using content is the perfect way to position you as an expert in your field. You can deliver information that can really build recognition of your brand and display your knowledge in easily digested methods.
Here’s the Business Success Strategy interview with Luke Chaffey, Kochies Business Builders – Digital – Luke really goes into detail about the benefits of creating content, how to create content that connects and discusses problems that your audience faces.
There is really “meaty” information right through the interview so get a cup of tea and spend 30 mins listening to Luke’s approaches and information.
Adrienne McLean, a Business Development coach who helps professionals to get more clients, move forward and build confidence to get the sales flowing in. Ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email on email@example.com for more details.
Speaking and Training is one area that Adrienne McLean helps Service Professionals to become aware and learn skills to grow their business.
In January 2019, Adrienne McLean spoke at the Community of Practice – Women in Business for Ryde City Council. This is a women’s business group – Adrienne spoke on the business development process following the BookYourselfSolid® business building approach. This presentation is available to business groups and networking functions.
Adrienne McLean.com has the following programs to achieve these outcomes -1. Professional Services – Information Forum – Hornsby – a networking group helping connect Service Professionals in the Upper North Shore of Sydney – with specialists available to answer those niggling marketing and financial questions. Net
2. Marketing Skills for Professionals – is a masterclass for Service Professionals in how marketing works and gives the Service Professional the opportunity to put their business into the business development and marketing system “BookYourselfSolid” – identified is what is working, what needs addressing and the action points to work on. This is truely working “On” your business NOT in your business.
3. Presentation Skills for Professionals– is a Presentation Skills masterclass – for Service Professionals wanting to build their confidence in public speaking and confidently get up and present in front of groups. The prestigious presentation skills workshop , the SpeakersTrainingCamp is the program followed – the same as presented by SuccessWorksUSA – an energetic group is established achieving amazing presentations.
4. Technology and Digital Marketing for Professionals– this program is for Service Professionals that find the new world of social media and digital marketing challenging. Attendees need to bring along their laptops or tablets, connect to the internet (complimentary) and then undertake an audit of their business. We discuss ways of increasing visibility and awareness of your business via the internet. This is another example of working “On” your business NOT in your business.
5. Marketing Discovery Audits – both in the business and digital marketing audits are done to see where the marketing is up to, how developed and well established the marketing is and how well it is working. Assessed is what is working, what is not working and what needs to be done to increase awareness and visibility of the business.
6. BookYourselfSolid Online Marketing Workshops – this 5 week program takes Service Professionals and people thinking of starting a business through the powerful marketing system “BookYourselfSolid”. This workshop goes through the methodology and has exercises to really help you work on your marketing, look at what is working, what needs addressing and what can be implemented to increase visibility and awareness of your business.
This is a cost effective way to explore marketing and is run. Program costs $400 + GST for individuals at a agreed time or $250 + GST per person for the 5 week course for groups on Monday evenings starting at 7.30pm to 9pm using Skype.
5. Get Better at Marketing – this program guides you through each step of the “BookYourselfSolid” marketing system along with building confidence to promote yourself. With a structured program, you will build your marketing effectiveness and get more clients.
6. Advanced Marketing Skills – this program is a continuation of the Get Better at Marketing – builds the skills associated with raising your profile and connecting with your audience both digitally and in person.
7. Making Things Happen – this is our mentoring program. An individualised program to “Make Things Happen”. By using the framework of the BookYourselfSolid marketing system and continuous improvement approaches, individualised programs are developed to help you get more clients and become more productive.
8. Marketing Plan Masterclass – this program goes through the Australian government Marketing plan and explains each segment. Attendees work on preparing a marketing plan for their business.
The ability to have sales conversations is really vital for all business owners. Confidently being able to have a conversation with the air in the room being comfortable and not “salesy” is essential.
The skills associated with well executed sales conversations do need experience and need to be said with a level of confidence. The key is you can only make sales offers that are proportionate with the amount of trust earnt.
This training gives the following:
1. Let Go of Limiting Beliefs and Say it with Confidence
2. Follow the BookYourselfSolid Paradigm of Sales
3. Learn the 4 Part Formula to a successful Sales Conversation
4. You learn the steps for not being a sleazy sales person and learn to be a valued, trusted resource.
Do you need video for your website?
Are you keen to learn more skills about presenting to a camera?
Do you want to maximise your impact on a video?
The Speakers Practice is pleased to offer the Presentation and Video program assisting Businesses to create professional quality video to connect with your customer.
This is a two step process so we can enable the presenter to deliver a high quality video performance.
In our “Effective On-Camera Presenting Skills” program, our guest trainer Tim Stackpool and Adrienne McLean will guide you through training to assist you to become comfortable to present in front of a camera. You go through one on one training and practice your presentation for maximum impact.
Our “Connect with Your Audience by Video “ program will guide you to create a Professional Quality Video you will be proud to represent your business on your website or YouTube channel.
What do our clients say about The Speakers Practice Presentation and Video Workshop?
Boost your presentation skills with a dynamic public speaking course
Dynamism, influence, and charm are important elements of public speaking. The Speaker’s Practice operates the SpeakersTrainingCamp®, the best of top-tier public speaking courses, which helps you learn and incorporate the most important qualities of an effective presentation and master public speaking skills.
Hands-on speaking training offered by our speech coach in this course maximises your presentations with improved communication and delivery. You’ll learn how to feel calm and how to deliver the most effective, energetic presentation or speech imaginable.
Here’s what you’ll take away from this intensive public speaking training camp:
Master the magic of memorable presenters
Captivate your audience
Cut preparation time in half
Become more dynamic
Organise your thoughts
Apply 10 techniques for handling nervousness
Maximise your voice
Make dull facts and figures come to life
Handle questions with ease
The SpeakersTrainingCamp® is an elite 2-day program that stands above other public speaking courses. First established in the United States in 1981, SpeakersTrainingCamp® has trained business leaders from companies like Nike, Proctor & Gamble, Owen’s Corning and British Airways with resounding results.
Each course, limited to 12 participants, allows you to simultaneously maximise learning-time by working with other public speakers, as well as benefit from personalised training.