Raising awareness of your topic or niche by using content is the perfect way to position you as an expert in your field. You can deliver information that can really build recognition of your brand and display your knowledge in easily digested methods.
Here’s the Business Success Strategy interview with Luke Chaffey, Kochies Business Builders – Digital – Luke really goes into detail about the benefits of creating content, how to create content that connects and discusses problems that your audience faces.
There is really “meaty” information right through the interview so get a cup of tea and spend 30 mins listening to Luke’s approaches and information.
Adrienne McLean, a Business Development coach who helps professionals to get more clients, move forward and build confidence to get the sales flowing in. Ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
OK – the Yellow Pages are long gone. Businesses have had to make a lot of changes to keep up with the changing methods of marketing using the internet. There are tools available now that just weren’t around 10 years ago , even 5 years ago in some cases.
So if you are a Service Professional, what are some of the important internet based or “digital” tools that are needed to be utilised in a business today?
- A Digital Footprint – is essential. You must be able to be found on the web.
If a prospect meets you and are interested in your business, they must be able to search for your business and find you. If this is not the case, the prospect will go to another business and you’ve lost the business.
A website is really important, this is your on-line brochure but there are other ways of building a digital footprint so you can be found. Social media, article writing, registering with Google and online business directories are just some ways.
- Customer Relationship Management tool – CRM – this is a digital record of your clients, connections and prospects. There are free or paid versions. These CRMs build a record of your “touch”points with your audience – social media, emails, phone numbers, etc.
- Email Management tools – here you can send out group emails – they are easy to format and you will be able to send out newsletters to groups – these look good and are easy for you to send to many just in one email.
- Online assistance – there are many ways of accessing online help which are both inexpensive and very useful. You can get help with all sorts of tasks and all over the web.
- Websites – having a website is a credibility builder and a place for prospects to see if your business can help them. This is where branding makes a huge impact, especially, if you are a serviced based business. If you don’t want to spend money on a website, Google offer a free option that has many options similar to fully developed sites. Worth having a look.
- Blogs – writing articles displays you as an expert in your field – writing articles, having your own blog or adding to online magazines are a great way of increasing your digital footprint plus displaying you as an expert.
- Video – video is another way to display you as an expert in your field – creating smart phone video and uploading into social media platforms is an easy way to build a following and get your message out there.
- Social Media – there are over 300 Social Media platforms – choose the platforms where your Target market are – you just need maybe 1 or 2 and no more than 5 – by uploading your video and blogs as well as posting will enable you to build a Digital Footprint and prospects will be able to find you.
- Google Analytics – is important – this is attached to your website – this is important as you can get some metrics about where your contacts are looking, where they are from, how long they stay on your website, etc.
Many find it difficult and overwhelming to know where to start. Spend the time to understand Digital marketing and how to increase your Digital footprint, get to understand the tools as well as implement a marketing system to keep up to date with these tasks. The return will be worth it! With a bit of help, it may be easier than you think!!
Adrienne McLean, a Marketing and Communication Strategist, helps professionals to get more clients and move forward. Ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email on email@example.com for more details.
The ability to have sales conversations is really vital for all business owners. Confidently being able to have a conversation with the air in the room being comfortable and not “salesy” is essential.
The skills associated with well executed sales conversations do need experience and need to be said with a level of confidence. The key is you can only make sales offers that are proportionate with the amount of trust earnt.
This training gives the following:
1. Let Go of Limiting Beliefs and Say it with Confidence
2. Follow the BookYourselfSolid Paradigm of Sales
3. Learn the 4 Part Formula to a successful Sales Conversation
4. You learn the steps for not being a sleazy sales person and learn to be a valued, trusted resource.
Do you need video for your website?
Are you keen to learn more skills about presenting to a camera?
Do you want to maximise your impact on a video?
The Speakers Practice is pleased to offer the Presentation and Video program assisting Businesses to create professional quality video to connect with your customer.
This is a two step process so we can enable the presenter to deliver a high quality video performance.
In our “Effective On-Camera Presenting Skills” program, our guest trainer Tim Stackpool and Adrienne McLean will guide you through training to assist you to become comfortable to present in front of a camera. You go through one on one training and practice your presentation for maximum impact.
Our “Connect with Your Audience by Video “ program will guide you to create a Professional Quality Video you will be proud to represent your business on your website or YouTube channel.
What do our clients say about The Speakers Practice Presentation and Video Workshop?
For more – see http://thespeakerspractice.com.au/presentation-and-video-program/
Boost your presentation skills with a dynamic public speaking course
Dynamism, influence, and charm are important elements of public speaking. The Speaker’s Practice operates the SpeakersTrainingCamp®, the best of top-tier public speaking courses, which helps you learn and incorporate the most important qualities of an effective presentation and master public speaking skills.
Hands-on speaking training offered by our speech coach in this course maximises your presentations with improved communication and delivery. You’ll learn how to feel calm and how to deliver the most effective, energetic presentation or speech imaginable.
Here’s what you’ll take away from this intensive public speaking training camp:
Master the magic of memorable presenters
Captivate your audience
Cut preparation time in half
Become more dynamic
Organise your thoughts
Apply 10 techniques for handling nervousness
Maximise your voice
Make dull facts and figures come to life
Handle questions with ease
The SpeakersTrainingCamp® is an elite 2-day program that stands above other public speaking courses. First established in the United States in 1981, SpeakersTrainingCamp® has trained business leaders from companies like Nike, Proctor & Gamble, Owen’s Corning and British Airways with resounding results.
Each course, limited to 12 participants, allows you to simultaneously maximise learning-time by working with other public speakers, as well as benefit from personalised training.
For more details – see The Speakers Practice – Presentation Skills – SpeakersTrainingCamp Workshop