Yes, it is that time of year!
Time to sit down, reflect over and look at what is to be achieved for 2021.
Most people will agree that 2020 has been an extremely tough year. For so many reasons.
2021 is going to be moving into a new norm. What can we do to thrive ?
Take some time, write down you ambitions and think about how this is going to happen.
Here are 10 questions to consider:
- How do you feel 2020 went ?
- What were some of the lessons from 2021?
- Check out the Wellness Wheel – what do you identify you’d like to work on personally and professionally?
- Do you use plans? How effective is it to make a plan?
- Do you like goal setting?
- How do setting SMART goals work?
- Do you work with 90 day plans?
- What are three goals you would like to achieve for 2021?
- How can the DEMING cycle help? PLAN – DO – CHECK – ACT
- Do you have someone to keep you accountable ?
If you would like to discuss this, contact Adrienne McLean on email@example.com and arrange a time. Putting time into your planning and accountabilities will really support your efforts to make this goal a reality.